I recently attended a breakfast where analyst firm Gartner shared their 11 top technology predictions for 2013, grouped in four areas of economics, risk, opportunity, and innovation. Since attending the session, I have reviewed the…
Tagged By big data
A little about me
I am Chad Renando.
My day job role is as a Community Manager for an innovation hub, developing capacity, capability and resiliency in individuals and local communities through entrepreneurship.
I believe in helping people realise their full potential within the organisations and communities in which they serve. I believe that can only be done by challenging convention and taking a perspective that is sideways to the norm.
These are my thoughts.
- RT @Tyevolve: Brisbane is doing so well on the startup scene. Please share to anyone you know that could participate. Stephen… https://t.co/fwMMrPLofM, 7 hours ago
- RT @startupgenome: Our 2018 Global Startup Survey is now live and we are calling all of our friends and supporters to spread the news… https://t.co/r1NKtoYilf, 19 hours ago
- Checking out all things analytics @PitchBook. Thanks for the tour! https://t.co/AXvtpEXK7I, Jan 18
- RT @importlifeaslf: Time to "get back on deck", wake up Australia ... 2018 is here! Our first event of year with @QChiefEntrepren is ha… https://t.co/XSnD6UfosR, Jan 17
- RT @FireStation101: With @FireStation101 hosting tonight's @catalyst_au debrief of the recent Female Founders Mission to London, it's t… https://t.co/VXz0jzrDmw, Jan 16